Way to do a blog. I wish I knew how to make your video work. Maybe it's blocked by K9 for immodesty purposes:). Actually, I think K9 really might be our problem:(.
I actually posted this on Jay's laptop which didn't give a problem, and now I can't see it on our old laptop, which also has K9. I will work on it.
It works fine on my computer at work, but not the one at our house.
Okay I made it a youtube video where you have to have the link to view it, and Jay embedded it. It's working fine for me now so give it a try!
Way to do a blog. I wish I knew how to make your video work. Maybe it's blocked by K9 for immodesty purposes:). Actually, I think K9 really might be our problem:(.
ReplyDeleteI actually posted this on Jay's laptop which didn't give a problem, and now I can't see it on our old laptop, which also has K9. I will work on it.
ReplyDeleteIt works fine on my computer at work, but not the one at our house.
ReplyDeleteOkay I made it a youtube video where you have to have the link to view it, and Jay embedded it. It's working fine for me now so give it a try!
ReplyDelete